CPI is committed to being a company of the highest quality in every aspect of its business: Quality Products, Quality Services and most of all ... Quality people.
- Durable construction
- Designed for maximum functionality
- Engineered with safety as a top priority
- UL listing and certification on many products
- Innovative designs
- Numerous patents and awards
- Secure packaging to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
UL DQS Inc. has certified CPI as an ISO 9001 Certified Company.
- Fast response to customer service requests
- Individualized solutions from expert salespeople
- One-on-one assistance with layout configuration and other services
- Free time-saving design tools, such as Visio Shapes, CAD Blocks and Cable Fill Tables
- Motivated employee-owners
- Distributor & Strategic Alliance Partners
Customer satisfaction is the paramount purpose of all company activities. Meeting the requirements and value expectations of our internal and external customers is the primary task of every employee.
Continuous Improvement & Environmental Commitment
Our planning activities recognize continuous improvement as a primary business objective. Our products and services, together with the processes and systems that produce them, are world-class.
CPI is also committed to continually improve and promote sound environmental practices. We believe that environmental protection is a strategic business issue and is in line with our social responsibility of corporate citizenship. For complete details, read our Environmental Policy.
We provide an environment and related value system in which all CPI employee-owners are personally involved, individually and as team members, in establishing and achieving quality goals.
We develop and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers who share our commitment to achieving increasing levels of customer satisfaction through continuing improvements in quality, service, timeliness and cost.
Highest Standards of Conduct, Ethics and Integrity
We conduct our business in strict compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, with honesty and integrity and with a strong commitment to the highest standards of business ethics.
We guarantee manufactured products and each part or component thereof against all defects in material and/or workmanship. For complete details read our terms & conditions statement.
Protecting Your Privacy
Contact Technical Support if you have questions about:
- Products & Installation
- Consultation Services
In the U.S. call 1-800-834-4969, outside the U.S. & Canada, call +818-739-3400.
Or you can submit a Customer Service Request.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am to 5pm, Pacific