Chatsworth Products (CPI) will be in five major cities to present the 2013 Data Center Building Blocks for Efficiency and Reliability Seminar, a great opportunity for you to hear from experts in IT infrastructure. The best part is, you’ll earn four BICSI continuing education credits.
CPI will be joined by GE, Stulz and Starline to present the latest developments in precision cooling, airflow management, and power distribution and protection. It's a great opportunity be on the path toward deployment speed and reliability of pre-engineered modularity — without sacrificing flexibility.
Seminar topics include:
• The foundation: cabinet and containment airflow management
• The IT works solution
• Modularity in data centers
• How a reliable smart grid and high-efficiency UPS improves data center efficiency
• Optimizing the reliability and efficiency of POD cooling
• The benefits of overhead power distribution in mission-critical facilities
For a complete agenda or to register, click here. Dates and locations are subject to change.
Boston | Sept. 24, 2013
Washington, D.C. | Sept. 26, 2013
Atlanta | Oct. 10, 2013
Seattle | Nov. 5, 2013
San Francisco Area | Nov. 7, 2013