Chatsworth Products, Inc. (CPI), along with various Strategic Alliance Partners, is proud to present the Data Center Efficiency Technical Seminar Series for 2011. Throughout the year, CPI will be hosting complimentary nationwide seminars that will provide attendees with the opportunity to earn BICSI credits while learning a variety of best practices for data center efficiency.
As the demands of today’s data centers create new challenges in design, airflow management, energy savings and power, CPI industry experts will partner with technology leaders to provide you with insights on topics including:
- Current and emerging metrics in data center analysis
- Government’s role in data center efficiencies
Economics of Airflow Management
- High density capabilities proven achievable through containment
- Roadmap for calculating containment ROI
Best Practices for Economization
- Impact of ASHRAE 90.1 on data center construction and upgrades
- Applications and approaches for various free-cooling architectures
Power Distribution Efficiencies
- Create a lower cost, more reliable, flexible and scalable power distribution system
- Benefits of PDU functionalities, power densities and voltages in overall power improvement
Additionally, you’ll be able to earn 5 BICSI Continuing Education Credits for successful completion of individual courses!
Our first event takes place on April 20th, 2011 at the Hilton Pleasanton at the Club in Pleasanton, California, where CPI’s Ian Seaton and Anderson Hungria will present with CPI partners. This and all future events will include a panel question-and-answer session, BICSI credit opportunities and a handful of useful takeaways and more.
To get full details on all upcoming topics, locations and registration info, visit us at chatsworth.com/data-center-seminar. Plus, be sure to follow @CPI_Products on Twitter and use the #CPIseminar hashtag for even more insider info and updates before, during and after each event!
We look forward to seeing you there!