Doesn’t good news sound even better on a Friday? We sure think so! In fact, today’s news isn’t just good, it’s BIG, it’s bold and most important of all, it’s global. Chatsworth Products, Inc. (CPI) is proud to introduce the GlobalFrame™ Cabinet System – a brand new, highly affordable storage cabinet for a variety of data center, computer room and premise network needs.
Available in 30 popular frame sizes, many of which are stocked and available for immediate shipping across the world, the GlobalFrame’s durable design supports up to 3000 lb (1360 kg) of equipment and accommodates a variety of thermal, power and cable management accessories. Two configurations - front-to-rear airflow (Standard) or front-to-top (Vertical Exhaust Duct) also makes GlobalFrame one of the only cabinet systems to provide innovative thermal management without extensive customization. Other features include:
- Every cabinet includes tool-less top panel, split side panels, PDU mounting brackets, casters
- Standard cabinets include perforated front and rear doors, top panels with large cable knockouts and optional side panels to support front-to-rear airflow for conventional hot aisle/cold aisle or enclosed aisle environments
- Optional shock pallet allows the standard cabinet to be shipped loaded with up to 2,000 lb (907.2 kg) of installed equipment
- Optional pre-configured high-density solution includes a Vertical Exhaust Duct and bottom panel to isolate and guide hot exhaust air out of the cabinet
- Select models and accessories are stocked for immediate availability (including North America, China & Europe)
Visit the GlobalFrame webpage to learn more about this versatile new cabinet and get access to the data sheet, user’s manual and more.
But wait! The excitement doesn’t stop there. Over the coming weeks and months, be sure to keep your eyes peeled, your bags packed and a ticket booked as the GlobalFrame embarks on a worldwide tour of epic proportions! In the meantime, get to know the cabinet that gets it all right – right on time.