Chatsworth Products introduced the CUBE-iT Plus™ Cabinet System several years ago to provide our customers in the telecommunications industry with a feature-rich, enclosed wall-mounted solution for securing communications equipment for a cross connect.
This popular product line expanded to include a larger, wall-mounted and floor-support cabinet that provides 40U of mounting area.
More recently, CPI introduced the CUBE-iT Mini Equipment Enclosure to the security market for securing digital video recorders (DVRs), servers and other electronic security equipment. The CUBE-iT Mini Equipment Enclosure is a free standing enclosure – it is placed on the floor, a countertop or shelf (cannot be wall-mounted) – and allows 8U of 19”W EIA rack-mount equipment to be securely located outside of the equipment room.
Product specifications include:
- Hinged, locking front door with perforated panel
- Hinged, locking rear door with three 2.7”(68 mm) diameter grommet-protected cable access ports
- Includes two pairs of #12-24 tapped equipment mounting rails to provide front and rear support for 19”W EIA-310-D compliant rack-mount equipment; mounting rails adjust in depth up to 32” (813 mm); includes #12-24 equipment mounting screws
- Vents along the sides and on the rear door provide ventilation for equipment; add up to two Intelligent Fan Kits (ordered separately) to the top panel to increase air changes through the enclosure (airflow with fan is vent-to-fan, sides-to-top)
- Overall size: 17.2”H x 24.2”W x 36”D (437 mm x 615 mm x 914 mm)
- Internal equipment space: 8U x 19”W EIA x 32”D (813 mm)
- Maximum rack-mount equipment load: 80 lb (36.3 kg)
- Material/construction: made from steel, riveted construction
- Finish/color: Painted black
For questions about this product or other CPI products please email email@example.com or call 800-834-4969 in the U.S. and Canada or 818-739-3400 outside the U.S. and Canada. Kim Ream, Sr. eCommerce Specialist