CPI currently offers several keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) switching solutions that include both analog and KVM over IP products. A KVM switch is a hardware device that allows a user to control multiple computers from a single KVM unit.
Our analog products include CenterPoint™ KVM Switch/Console, CenterCade KVM Switch and CenterView KVM Console. These products provide a simple, compact and cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized computer rooms.
Analog KVM benefits include:
- The ability to access up to 16 computers from a single switch (256 with expansion switches)
- Uses only 1 RMU of space in 19"W EIA racks
- The ability to view remote computers from your desk
- Active port monitoring using multiple processors
- The ability for two users to simultaneously view different computers
- Password protection
Two-minute product overview video:
For additional information download our Analog KVM Product Information Sheet or visit our Website. Kim Ream, Sr. eCommerce Specialist