Create horizontal pathways for storing and organizing premise cables, patch cords, equipment cords, and jumper cords on CPI two-post and four-post open Rack Systems and CPI Cabinets Systems.
- Organize cables by RMU; the improved T-shaped cable guid design decreases deflection when loaded with cables, especially important when deplying Cat 6a cabling
- Round edges on the cable guides protect cables as they enter and exit the storage space
- Use horizontal managers above and below patch panels and network switches to organize and store cables
- The contoured front door with snap-hinges matches the door styling on the Evolution Vertical Manager and CPI TeraFrame Family of Cabinets
- Three edge-protected, oval-shaped pass-through ports allow patch cords to pass front-to-rear
- Available in single-sided, 1 RMU, 2 RMU, and 3 RMU high configurations for 19" EIA-310-D compliant equipment Rack and Cabinet Systems