Enter door access codes at or near the cabinets with the Keypad Module. Enter the door swing handle number, and then enter the access code. Access codes are assigned with the included software. The keypad provides access to all connected doors. When used with the Proximity Card Reader Module, enter the door swing handle number and use the proximity card as the access code.
• Two bus-connections for other modules; requires a special S1 to RJ-11 connector cable
• Includes a single 9’ (2.7 m) L S1 to RJ-11 connector cable; order an extra Keypad Module Cable if the keypad is used in between two other modules
• 12-button keypad with numbers 0-9, C for clear and E for enter
• Two LEDs indicate access status (left LED) and connected status (right LED) with Red (No), Yellow (Processing) or Green (Yes) lights
• Includes installation hardware to attach the Keypad Module flush to a cabinet door, side panel, or the wall. The keypad provides access to all doors (swing handles) connected to the same module bus
• Size: 2.52” (64 mm) W x 4.45” (113 mm) H x .47” (12 mm) D
• Finish: black plastic housing, white buttons.