The Fiber Trunk Cable Manager attaches to the side of the N-Series TeraFrame™ Network Cabinet and supports Corning Cable Systems Plug & Play Universal Systems trunk cables.
- Supports and protects Plug & Play Universal Systems trunk cables as the cables transition from vertical to horizontal orientation to make connections inside the cabinet
- Attaches to the rear frame upright on the N-Series TeraFrame Network Cabinet; it is used in combination with the Vertical Furcation Bracket
- Provides critical strain relief so that the furcation plug on the trunk cable can mount properly to the Vertical Furcation Bracket
- Sized to support connections for two fully populated Cisco 9513 series or Brocade 48000 SAN Directors
- Is J-shaped, 9.7” wide x 3.3” deep (246 mm x 83 mm), made from steel, and includes installation hardware