Bottom Panel with grommet sealed cable openings blocks airflow under the cabinet so hot air is contained in the rear of the cabinet when the cabinet frame is elevated on leveling feet or casters.
- Upgrade for Standard Cabinets; use with Air Dam
- Solid panel with two large grommet sealed cable openings in the back corners
- Grommets are plastic, snap-on, seal cable openings, and can be cut to pass cables
- Unsealed openings are 4.5"W x 9.0"D (114 mm x 228 mm), wide enough to pass large PDU plugs
- Attaches to the bottom slide on the cabinet, install before rack-mount equipment
- Two-piece panel for easier installation, adjusts to fit 39.4"D (1000 mm) or deeper
- Includes: bottom panel, grommets, installation brackets and hardware