Provides an attractive and highly functional horizontal pathway for patch cords and multimedia applications using coax, copper and fiver optic cables. After routing the cables or cords, simply snap on the cover for a clean, professional appearance.
- Extra-wide and contoured cable guide fingers, spaced 1.75" apart, separate and organize patch cords for quick and easy Moves, Adds and Changes (MACs)
- The cable guides are offset to ensure proper bending radii of patch cables - even hooded patch cables
- Patented fingers meet the requirements of UL 94V-0 flammability rating
- Snap-on covers are easy to use and open 180 degree up or down
- Covers and panel have a black powder-coat textured finish, reducing fingerprints and smudges
- Available in double- and single-sided versions