The Silver Frame Wall-Mount Cabinet provides an elegant and premium quality enclosure for protecting and securing your rack-mount equipment. Uses less space than conventional floor racks or enclosures. Unique dual-locking hinge design provides convenient front and rear access. With the 5.5" x 10.3" cable pass-through port in the center of the back panel, it is possible to route cable through the wall directly into the mounted cabinet for a more secure installation.
Rack mounting surface depth is adjustable front to back 7-1/2" for 14" depth and 16-1/2" for 24" depth. 36" usable mounting height (20 mounting spaces). Universal 5/8"-5/8"-1/2" alternating hole pattern on both front and back sides.
Ships fully assembled. Installation hardware included: 1/4" lag screw for backboard or stud mounting and Saf-T-Grip straps for cable routing. Shipping weight approximately 61 lb for the 14" depth and 71 lb for the 24" depth enclosure.
- Door features rounded edges and corners and can be mounted to open from either right or left
- Removeable top panel provides direct access to equipment without disturbing other devices
- Multiple sets or knockouts allow flexibility in cable organization
- Louvers and fan accessory provide ventilation
- Cabinet includes a 2" x 4" junction box to hold an optional surge-suppressed duplex outlet, eliminating the need for a power strip
- Manufactured using rugged 16-gauge steel
- Static load rating is 100 lb