Redefining the Cage Nut
Clik-Nut™ Hardware Kit solves the fundamental issues with standard cage nuts. The patent-pending design eliminates the need for tools, resulting in easier and faster installation, while maintaining load-bearing strength. Clik-Nut reduces labor and installation time by at least 70%.
Standard cage nut hardware can be difficult and time-consuming to install and move. Placing cage nuts into square-punched holes requires simultaneous compression and push/pull force that exceeds human finger strength. Lack of well-designed tools often causes finger and nail injuries during installation.
- Tool-less attachment, removal and repositioning
- Squeeze-and-release grip greatly reduces installation time
- Multiple thread sets available: M6, 12-24, 10-32
- Engraved thread size provides easy identification
- Compatible with .375” (9.5 mm) square-punched holes in rails with thickness of 16 ga to 12 ga, .060” to .105” (1.52 mm to 2.67 mm)
- Zinc plated steel finish for corrosion protection
- Includes Phillips pan head machine screws
- Sold in packs of 25, 250 or 1000