The NEMA 12 Freestanding Cabinet protects Information and Communications Technology Equipment (ICT/ITE) and electronic automation and industrial controls by forming a physical barrier around equipment with integrated gaskets on each door and panel that provide a degree of protection against dust and non-corrosive liquid penetration.
The basic cabinet includes the 4-post frame, top panel, bottom panel, doors and side panels. Options include adding a 19”EIA mounting rail kit or a solid back plane inside the cabinet, adding a fan/filter kit and document holder on the door, adding Roxtec® cable sealing solutions to the top panel or bottom panel gland plates for cable entry, adding custom openings for other cable sealing solutions to gland plates and having CPI install cable management accessories, PDUs and other accessories.
- UL/cUL Rated - Environmental Type 12
- Completely sealed for increased protection
- Available in four heights: 1350 mm, 2000 mm, 2100 mm and 2200 mm
- Available in two widths: 600 mm and 800 mm
- Available in four depths: 600 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm and 1200 mm
- Top panel includes multiple cable openings with removable gland plates that can be field modified
- Bottom panel includes three solid gland plates that can be field modified
- Doors features quick-release hinges for easy removal
- Optional Fan/Filter Kit Door provides additional ventilation
- Optional 19"EIA Mounting Rail Kit features square-punched holes and numbered U spaces (27U, 42U, 45U and 47U)
- Optional cable management accessories are available