The Z4-Series SeismicFrame® Cabinet System features an industry-leading 1500 lb (680 kg) seismic equipment load with an additional 100 lb (45 kg) top load for cabling. It is UL Listed for its 3000 lb (1360 kg) static load and integrated grounding and bonding features.
Improving on CPI’s original Seismic Frame Cabinet, which was introduced in 2001, the Z4-Series SeismicFrame Cabinet delivers a higher load rating, an increased range of cabinet sizes to support deeper equipment and more unobstructed interior space along the sides for thermal and cable management accessories.
The Z4-Series SeismicFrame Cabinet was tested by a Telecommunications Carrier Group and ISO 17025 certified Independent Testing Laboratory (ITL) to meet Telcordia Technologies GR-63-CORE, Issue 4, April 2012, Sections 4.4 per Zone 4 requirements. GR-63-CORE seismic testing includes a series of physical shaker table tests during which a loaded cabinet is placed through simulated earthquake conditions. Zone 4 testing includes the most severe test conditions. The SeismicFrame Cabinet displayed limited movement and survived the test without permanent structural or mechanical damage, ensuring the internal equipment is not damaged. Watch the video.
- UL Listed 2416 for a 3000 lb (1360 kg) static (non-seismic) equipment payload and integrated grounding and bonding features
- Multiple size options, including 1200 mm D cabinets to support deeper equipment, like modular network switches and high-density server applications
- Adjustable-depth equipment mounting rails match equipment mounting requirements
- Wide range of thermal and cable management accessories
- Pre-drilled top attachment points for mounting overhead pathway and bracing
- Includes transport casters for moving the cabinet into place during initial installation
- Simplified installation only requires floor anchorage eliminating the requirement for costly engineering calculations for external bracing
- Primary and secondary anchorage points provide flexibility in anchoring the cabinet to the floor
- Designed to withstand the seismic stress of an 8.3 magnitude earthquake
This product is OSPHD Pre-Approved.