The Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM-1000) System from Chatsworth Products (CPI) creates a critical early warning system that monitors conditions in your facility and notifies you when conditions change, so you can take immediate action.
The RIM-1000 is a standalone device with internal flash storage that hosts its own web pages. No additional software is required. Use a web browser to access RIM-1000 and view data or configure sensors. You can set a threshold for each input. The web interface summarizes device and sensor input conditions with color-coding and displays the physical location of devices and sensors on a floor plan or map. When thresholds are crossed, RIM-1000 sends an SNMP trap, an email or SMS alarm notification.
- Configurable with expansion cards for a large number of sensor inputs
- Provides one integrated view of all facility equipment
- Accepts inputs from a wide range of environmental sensors and facility equipment
- Stores data internally, no need for additional equipment or software to store or access data
- Provides a single web-based interface for accessing and reviewing all data
- Monitors user-set thresholds and sends SNMP traps, email or SMS alarm notifications for events
- Provides Modbus, BACnet and SNMP output for integration with other facility management systems
- 19”EIA rack-mount appliance available in a 1U or 2U chassis; 24VDC or 48VDC power supply