Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet stores and secures network and communications equipment at smaller worksites, complex spaces, remote facilities and public environments.
Availability: US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa
The Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet is a structurally advanced, metal enclosure designed to provide secure storage for telecommunications equipment in remote locations. It offers a variety of options, frame sizes and upgrades, which will increase security, optimize equipment payload and improve airflow.
- Cabinet ships partially assembled in a compact flat pack for easy maneuvering
- Unique hook-and-tab design simplifies assembly process
- Vented cabinet chassis improves ventilation
- Accessory filtered fan kits provide additional airflow
- One pair of adjustable depth 19”EIA square-punched mounting rails are included
- Cabinet’s rear panel provides additional mounting space for shallow depth equipment
- Cable entry/exit points located on top and bottom of cabinet
- Reversible, hinged door is available in a variety designs and colors
- Electronic locks are available to replace standard keyed locks
- Bonded construction facilitates grounding
- Supports up to 130 lb (58.9 kg)