Enclosed wall-mount cabinets are available in vertical, hinged and floor-supported designs. Vertical cabinets hold equipment against the wall to minimize the depth of the cabinet. Use vertical cabinets to support a small group of network users. Hinged cabinets provide access to the front and the rear of equipment. The cabinet body is hinged near the wall and can swing open to access cable terminations and the rear of equipment. Floor-supported cabinets are also hinged, but the cabinet body is supported from the floor with casters. This type of cabinet can hold more weight than wall-mounted hinged cabinets and are used to replace a freestanding rack in small rooms where added equipment security is required.
- Mountable to wall or backboard
- Enclosed with lockable doors for security and aesthetic appeal
- 19” rack-mount width
- Standard EIA-310-D hole pattern
- Fixed and swing-out designs for easier installation
- Wall-mounted, floor-supported cabinets offer up to 1000 lb (453.6 kg) static load rating