Chatsworth Products, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned company. Each employee-owner recognizes that delighting the customer is the most important ingredient in CPI's success. It is our hope that this communication tool will benefit both our customers and our company by providing a two-way conversation that promotes the sharing of ideas, knowledge and concerns.
Rules of Engagement for Cross-Connect Readers
1. Cross-Connect is about conversations. You are encouraged to speak in an honest, informal voice and to foster productive, candid dialogue that can help us learn from each other. We’ll listen, as well as post, and ensure we engage in two-way conversations. Our intent is to provide a timely and accessible alternative to more formal, one-way channels of communication.
2. Cross-Connect is for and about CPI customers. That means the dialogue on this blog should be about the products and services we provide (or could provide) to our customers. On occasion, we'll also discuss broader industry issues that could impact how we serve our customers.
3. You should always be respectful, no matter what the situation. Civil dialogue is expected from all those involved in the blog conversations. We’ll not post any comments if they are spam, inappropriate, use profanity or are defamatory in any way.
1. Cross-Connect will be written by a range of CPI employees. This is a place for us to be ourselves, to share who we are and what we think about issues important to our customers, business and the industry.
2. We listen to your comments. Comments are a great way for us to know what’s on the minds of our customers and partners. Of course, we may not always agree with the comments, but we will listen closely to see what we can learn and improve. Comments will be moderated—we will do our best to post your comments and respond, where appropriate, within 24 hours.
3. Think straight, talk straight. We will think before we post and strive to have good judgment in all blog interactions. We will not hesitate to take on tough, escalating issues, but we will do so in a measured, thoughtful fashion. Sometimes that takes a little more time.
4. Sometimes we may be quiet. There are some topics we won’t discuss such as political issues, legal matters, sensitive financial matters and topics unrelated to our business or industry, for example.
5. Our corporate values and policies will guide what we say. As per our Code of Conduct, we are committed to acting in a professional and ethical manner in all situations—whether it is with our business partners, our neighbors or customers.
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no representations or warranties, either express or implied, and confers no rights to any person. It is provided as an opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss issues and propose potential solutions as a service to the community of Internet users interested in these issues. It does not constitute technical or any other advice. Actual advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each issue. Nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for individualized technical support.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer, Chatsworth Products, Inc. or any of its affiliated entities, or any of their officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at the discretion of the webmaster. All code samples are provided "AS IS" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. This weblog makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this weblog.