CPI Data Center Seminar 2013 - Denver
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
CPI Data Center Building Blocks for Efficiency and Reliability Seminar 2013
A whole new set of buzzwords have attached to data centers over the past couple years – modular, containerized, productized, standard, pre-engineered. All created in an attempt to productize data centers. The problem, however, is how do you accommodate that one square peg - that side breathing switch, that 30kW rack, that odd-sized proprietary storage cabinet, that mixed voltage rack?
This seminar will present the latest state-of-the-art developments in precision cooling, airflow management, power distribution and protection and reveal the building blocks to realizing the deployment speed and reliability of pre-engineered modularity without sacrificing flexibility.
- The Foundation: Cabinet and Containment Airflow Management
- Why containment
- Example of pre-engineered modular data center pod
- Elements of power reliability requirements for IT equipment
- Row and perimeter cooling equipment for POD applications
- Versatility and increased reliability of overhead power distribution