WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California, US – October 2013 - Chatsworth Products (CPI) will be participating as a bronze sponsor in the DatacenterDyanmics Converged conference at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore on Oct. 24.
In addition to sponsoring the event, CPI will also be displaying its F-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Cabinet System with a Vertical Exhaust Duct (VED) in Glacier White. Glacier White, now a standard CPI color, is highly reflective and helps brighten narrow equipment rows, provide better visibility and reduce energy costs.
Airflow and ease-of-installation enhancements make the TeraFrame Gen 3 Cabinet one of the most advanced cabinets available. Several updates and improvements have been made to the new generation including:
- A wider Vertical Exhaust Duct on 800 mm models to improve airflow and allow for higher kW
- 52U (rack-mount spaces) available as a standard height
- Improved front door hinge design and spring loaded hinge pin, which allows quick and effortless door removal and installation
- Half-height side panels are easier to handle, decrease weight and reduce damage incidents
When combined with CPI’s Aisle Containment Solutions, the TeraFrame Gen 3 Cabinet helps efficiently cool a data center by implementing an effective airflow strategy.
Aisle Containment is becoming the new standard solution for data centers because:
- It is the first step to achieving energy savings.
- It eliminates hot spots and optimizes airflow
- It adds life to an existing data center.
- It makes better use of air supply.
Stop by Booth 14 to speak to one of CPI’s experts and to learn more about cooling a data center efficiently with CPI products and solutions or call our Shanghai office.
For more information visit the DatacenterDynamics Converged website.