SHANGHAI, 17 May 2016 — Chatsworth Products (CPI) is pleased to introduce the GT-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System, a computer and network equipment storage solution specifically designed to help companies in the Asian market reduce overall energy costs and meet green standards.
The easy-to-use GT-Series GlobalFrame Gen 2 Cabinet is available in 14 popular frame sizes to match various facility requirements and features adjustable mounting rails, as well as a Vertical Exhaust Duct to support CPI Passive Cooling®—the most cost- and cooling-effective thermal management breakthrough on the market today. CPI Passive Cooling provides equipment cooling performance in all elements of the data center, supporting companies in their green efforts.
Advantages of the cabinet include:
- Vertical Exhaust Duct Configuration – captures and removes hot exhaust air from the cabinet to optimize efficiency for high density applications.
- High Load Rating – supports up to 1300 kg (2866 lb) of equipment.
- Cable Openings – brush-covered cable openings in the top panel provide easy access for overhead cabling.
- Perforated Doors – the standard configuration has 78 percent perforated front and rear doors to support front-to-back airflow.
- Lockable Side Panels – allows easy installation and locks with a key.
The GT-Series GlobalFrame Gen 2 Cabinet is also available with grounding, leveling feet and transport castors. The cabinet is compatible with CPI Aisle Containment Solutions, helping to reduce installation time. Additionally, thermal, cable and power management accessories are available to create a personalized solution.
Popular accessories include:
- Snap-In Filler Panels – seal any open rack-mount (U) space in the cabinet.
- Finger Cable Manager – provides vertical cable management with T-shaped cable guides and openings that align with each U space.
- Vertical Power Strips – distribute power to multiple devices from a single power connection.
The GT-Series GlobalFrame Gen 2 Cabinet replaces the existing first generation cabinet. For more information and a detailed list of features and benefits, visit the product page
to download the documentation.