As manufacturers push the thermal envelope on servers and other critical IT equipment, cooling costs are on the rise. To counter this growth and reduce extraneous energy costs and power consumption, data center operators are increasingly turning to Aisle Containment Solutions to help optimize airflow, especially in those situations where cabinet-level isolation is untenable.
With built-in flexibility and high quality engineering, Chatsworth Products' (CPI) Aisle Containment Solutions easily adapt to challenges such as limited ceiling height and complex overhead pathways, making Aisle Containment Solutions an excellent choice for both Brownfield and Greenfield applications.
- Eliminates hot spots
- Supports 4x higher heat and power densities (6 kW to 30+ kW)
- Effectively utilizes 100% of supplied air and reduce chilled air waste
- Improves CRAC efficiency because of higher supply-to-return temperature differences (Delta T's)
- Allows increased room temperature and higher set points on cooling equipment and chilled water temperatures, resulting in less electricity consumption using low-cost economizers
- Provide flexibility for supply air delivery through the ceiling, wall or floor