The newly redesigned N-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Cabinet System by Chatsworth Products (CPI) supports and protects network switches regardless of size, model or airflow requirements.
Here are 10 reasons the N-Series TeraFrame is a one-of-a-kind network cabinet:
1. The unique frame design allows you to mount various sizes and models of switches, whether Cisco, Juniper or other, in the same cabinet, all while providing complete separation of hot and cold air within the cabinet
2. It fully integrates to any data center containment strategy, providing complete airflow isolation like no other cabinet in the market.
3. Complete isolation is achieved through integrated internal air dams that are available in four preconfigured solutions that support front-to-rear or side-to-side airflow through equipment.
4. A Vertical Exhaust Duct option provides side-to-top airflow
5. Its flexible, progressive design meets the demanding thermal requirements of next-generation network switches.
6. Easy Planning: A universal solution is available for side airflow switches, eliminating the need to order switch-specific thermal management accessories.
7. Dual front-to-rear supports provide space for large bundles of cable alongside rack-mount equipment, making high-density cable management possible.
8. Dual doors provide maximum flexibility for mounting and positioning vertical cable and power management accessories, as well as the attachment of overhead cable pathway and containment structures – without affecting airflow.
9. All cable openings block bypass airflow with a choice of brushed or plastic grommets.
10. It can be added seamlessly alongside CPI’s F-Series TeraFrame Gen 3 or GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinets.
For even more reasons why the N-Series TeraFrame Gen 3 Cabinet is the ultimate in network cabinets, visit the product page.