Visit CPI at the 2015 BICSI Winter Conference and Exhibition in Orlando
This February 23-25, Orlando, Fla. hosts the 2015 BICSI Winter Conference and Exhibition. As a longtime exhibitor and participant in BICSI events throughout the year, count on seeing CPI at this year’s event, where we’ll be displaying a variety of our most innovative new solutions at Booth 1001.
During the show, be sure to stop by the CPI booth and get a hands-on look at the following:
- N-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Network Cabinet - The N-Series supports and protects switches, regardless of size, model or airflow requirements. The cabinet is Cisco compatible and is the ultimate cabinet for high-density network and storage switches.
- F-Series TeraFrame Gen 3 Cabinet - The F-Series features an enhanced frame design, new sizes and panels, easier equipment rail adjustment and smarter airflow management, making it one of the most advanced cabinets available.
- Build To Spec (BTS) Kit Hot Aisle Containment (HAC) Solution - The BTS Kit arrives on a pallet and includes eight unique components to field-fabricate a duct over a contained aisle. The solution can be used over a mix of cabinets of varying sizes and can be ceiling- or cabinet-supported, making it ideal for retrofit applications.
- Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) System - The RIM System allows data center managers to resolve environmental problems in equipment rooms and data centers before they cause downtime by providing real-time monitoring of critical conditions. Three configurations are available—RIM-750, RIM-1000 and RIM Protocol Converter.
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs) - eConnect® PDUs are intelligent power distribution products that connect you to your evolving enterprise data center. eConnect is designed to withstand the high heat loads of any hot aisle environment and is available in more than 180 standard configurations, including high-density models.
- Evolution® Cable Management - Evolution Cable Management provides an engineered solution for managing high-density cabling applications on open two-post and four-post CPI Rack Systems, delivering increased performance to match the demands of data center applications.Use Evolution Vertical Cable Managers on the sides of racks to manage premise cables, patch cords and jumper cords.
- Electronic Lock Kits (ELS) - Electronic Lock Kits Systems 1000 and 1500 provide enhanced security over standard mechanical or combination locks. They are standalone electronic keypad locks with multiple user levels and codes.
Posted by Kim Ream, Marketing Project Manager at 01/23/2015 09:44:16 AM
Note: Conversation is encouraged and expected. However,
moderation of comments is necessary to prevent spam, per-
sonal attacks, profanity, or off-topic commentary. Comments
related to specific product support or customer service issues
will be addressed separately rather than posted here. Please
email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with these