Chatsworth Products, Inc. (CPI), along with partners at Innovative Research, Inc. – TileFlow, Stulz-ATS, Shen Milsom & Wilke LLC and Universal Electric – Starline are proud to announce a series of upcoming seminar events, entitled Data Center Power and Cooling Efficiency Seminar: 2012.
Throughout the year, CPI will be hosting complimentary seminars across the United States and Canada that will provide attendees with the opportunity to earn up to eight BICSI Continuing Education Credits (CECs) and six American Institute of Architects (AIA) Learning Units (LUs), while learning a variety of best practices for data center efficiency – especially in the mission critical areas of power and cooling.
Planned seminar courses include:
- Data Center Design: Socio-Political Context – Ian Seaton, Global Technology Manager – CPI
- Using Air Flow Simulation to Meet Cooling Challenges in Data Centers – Sr. Amir Radmehr, Director – Innovative Research, Inc.
- Benefits of Overhead Power Distribution in Mission Critical Facilities – Darrell Urbanic, Regional Sales Manager – Universal Electric
- 380v DC Power for Data Centers: An Engineering Perspective – Dave Geary, PE, Director of Engineering – Universal Electric
- Redundancy and Single Points of Failure – Robert McFarlane – Shen Milsom & Wilke LLC
- CPI Power Presentation – Anderson Hungria, Senior Product Manager, Power & Electronics – CPI
- Economics of Air Flow Management – Ian Seaton, Global Technology Manager – CPI
- Optimizing Your Cooling Energy Consumption in New and Existing Data Centers – Kevin Cole, Stulz-ATS
Take advantage of all these seminar events have to offer starting Tuesday, April 10 in St. Louis, Missouri and Thursday, April 12 in Houston, Texas. These and all future events will also feature plenty of time for group discussions and questions, BICSI and AIA continuing education credit opportunities, a handful of useful takeaways and yes, even door prizes!
If you’re interested in attending one of these free seminars (including lunch!), be sure to visit our registration page. You’ll also find the complete list of U.S. and Canadian locations for future events. See you soon!