Don't miss the unique opportunity to network with top senior IT professionals and learn about today’s most advanced network infrastructure solutions during the inaugural DatacenterDynamics Converged at CeBIT event, March 16-20, at the Deutsche Messe in Hannover, Germany.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) will be displaying a comprehensive data center solution comprised of cabinets with smart airflow management, open racks, cable managers and power distribution units (PDUs). Learn about:
- The new N-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Network Cabinet, which supports and protects switches, regardless of size, model or airflow requirements.
- The GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System, which features new size and finish options, enhanced panels and doors and smarter airflow management.
- Two-Post Rack, featuring a small footprint, this open rack provides unrestricted airflow for maximum ventilation and easy access to cables for moves, adds and changes.
- Evolution® Cable Management, an effective solution for managing high-density cabling applications on CPI Rack Systems.
- eConnect® PDUs, designed to withstand the heat loads of any hot aisle environment, they can establish basic connections to equipment, provide remote access with monitoring and switching capabilities, and include high-density models.
Visit CPI on Stand C32/4, Hall 12 in the Infrastructure Partner Pavilion to see the full range of innovative data center products and solutions.
For more information about the event, visit the event website.