Customization is key for to the future of data centers, according to Intel’s data center group general manager, Diane Bryant.
As the data center industry grows exponentially and new technology emerges, it is vital to redesign the architecture of data center solutions, Bryant recently said during Intel’s Developer Forum 2014.
"Today's infrastructure is just not capable of handling this explosive growth opportunity," ZDNet, publisher of the latest technology news, quoted Bryant as saying.
Because of Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) technical know-how, flexibility and customization capabilities, we welcome the future with open arms.
Among our custom solutions and services, we can provide:
- Excellence and know-how on energy efficiency solutions, specific for your own needs
- Timely answers to any questions you might have from our seasoned technical support specialists
- Custom product configuration complete with accessories. Most configurations include a bill of material, parts list, product documentation, a rendered image and line drawings in PDF and DXF formats. (Pro Tip: Configure your favorite cabinet with power preinstalled to save time and money.)
- Built-in flexibility that can adapt to unique facility designs such as limited ceiling height, uneven cabinet heights and complicated overhead pathways with our Build to Spec Kit Hot Aisle Containment Solution
- Manufacturing capability to develop customized racks and cabinets with Vertical Exhaust Ducts, such as the 9-foot tall ones made for the largest telecom in Brazil, Telefonica Vivo. (Go here to read more case studies on our customized solutions to data centers across the globe.)
Let CPI guide you toward the future. Contact us today.