5/1/2015 11:44:50 AM
Chatsworth Products (CPI) recently published a sleek, new online product catalog that allows customers to quickly and easily search and order more than 92,000 CPI products.
The new CPI Online Catalog allows customers to search, filter and compare products by attribute, category or part number. Additionally, product documentation, installation instructions and free tools are available to save users valuable time.
Key features include:
- Shopping Cart - Displays the list of items currently contained in the cart along with a brief description, the quantity and price of each item.
- Product Descriptions - Precise product details such as features, specifications and measurements to deliver a more engaging customer experience.
- Design Tools – CAD, BIM and Visio files are available at no cost.
- Images and rich media – High-quality images and videos provide product detail.
- Easy ordering – Shopping cart can be sent to one of CPI’s distributor partners for purchase.
The CPI Online Catalog can be accessed from any web page on Chatsworth Products’ website, by clicking on the “Product Catalog” links located at the top and bottom of each page.
4/30/2015 10:38:04 AM
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has authorized up to $3.5 Billion for internal connections and Wi-Fi infrastructure in U.S. grades K-12 and public libraries for funding year 2015. (eRate requests for the 2016 season opens in September.)
This means thousands of school districts nationwide will be purchasing Wi-Fi infrastructure, structured cabling and installation to update their schools this year.
With a core list of products covered by the eRate program in IT infrastructure—open racks, wall cabinets, and cable management—CPI not only understands the market, but it has perfect solutions for any school, including:
Take advantage of funding while it lasts by stopping by one of our distributor partner locations. For more information on FCC’s eRate funding, go here.
4/28/2015 11:21:05 AM
As connectivity speed increases, cable designs and requirements change, so it’s important to have a go-to solution that can make cable fill calculations as easy as possible.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) developed an intuitive Cable Fill Table, which lists the recommended and maximum cable fill values for all of CPI’s cable management and cable pathway products. These suggestions are based on TIA-569 recommendations.
The table lists usable area for each cable manager and pathway product so you can calculate cable fill for other types of cable. Cable fills are estimates based on .20" OD Cat 5e, .25" OD Cat 6 and .30" OD Cat 6a, 4-pair UTP horizontal cable. (Pro tip: To calculate recommended cable fills for other size cables, divide the product's usable area by the area of the cable and multiply by 25 percent, or 50 percent for maximum fill.)
Available in two formats, portable document file (PDF) and Microsoft Excel, the table allows you to quickly estimate cable fill values based on your cable specification. The spreadsheet automatically calculates fill values up to the limit of the cable manager.
Because the cable fill ratios for cable management and cable pathway products are different, the products are listed on separate tabs. All you have to do is change the cable size and/or fill ratio (the yellow highlighted fields at the top of the document) to match your cable specification.
Go here to get more information on CPI Cable Fill Table.
4/24/2015 12:46:34 PM
Chatsworth Products (CPI) will participate in an insightful webcast, “Management and Administration of Cabling Systems and Networks,” produced by Cabling Installation & Maintenance (CI&M) on May 6 at 1 p.m. EDT. This webcast is approved for 1 BICSI ITS CEC.
The webcast will describe and examine approaches for a successful network cabling administration program, focusing on recently developed technologies designed to make cabling system and network administration a more efficient undertaking.
Ashish Moondra, CPI’s Sr. Product Manager for Power, Electronics & Software, will explore the state of wireless products on the market and compare the effectiveness of each during his presentation, "Using Wireless Technologies to Monitor Critical Facilities." Moondra's presentation will offer a state-of-the-technology perspective, emphasizing the features and benefits of wireless monitoring’s newest generation.
During the webcast, you will learn:
- Fundamental best practices for labeling a cabling system to ensure easy circuit identification and management
- How new wireless technologies are making critical-facility monitoring easier and more manageable than previous-generation tools
- How recently developed online-administration capabilities can make cable-system testing a more-efficient, better-managed process
Register for the webcast today.
4/22/2015 8:40:52 AM
Having easy access to equipment and cabling is crucial for organizations that need to continually install, maintain and service equipment.
That’s why many industry professionals prefer four-post open racks over enclosures.
CPI’s Four-Post Racks provide a sturdy, feature-rich solution for supporting rack-mount network, computer server and data storage equipment in data centers, computer rooms and other IT facilities.
But which product is best for you?
There are some basic considerations, such as what type of equipment you will be mounting, how much overhead room is needed for cable pathway, or whether you need tapped or square-punched rails, etc.
The video below talks about four considerations of when selecting the right Four-Post Rack for your application
Also, consult our Quick Reference Guide for detailed information, or read this case study to find out why the second largest community college district in California chose CPI’s Four-Post Racks for its telecommunication rooms.
4/20/2015 8:42:34 AM
Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) new Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) WireFree Environmental Manager features patent-pending Lattice™ technology, which increases battery life and reduces data loss as compared to other wireless solutions such as mesh, Zigbee and point-to-point.
Lattice is a zero signal conflict, self-healing sensor network technology. RIM-WireFree sensors incorporate intelligent signaling to more efficiently route data sensor-to-sensor, while actively minimizing power use to maximize battery life.
CPI’s RIM-WireFree Environmental Manager creates a critical early warning system that monitors conditions in facilities and sends notifications when conditions change, so immediate action can be taken. It also collects and stores sensor data for analysis to help troubleshoot issues and optimize site conditions.
Key features include:
- Monitors up to 400 RIM-WireFree environmental sensors
- Estimated 10+ years of battery life
- Two models offered
- Stores data internally; no separate software, server or annual license fee required
- Three types of sensors are available
The RIM-WireFree Environmental Manager is an easy-to-use, reliable and cost-effective way to deploy environmental monitoring into your facility. It can operate as a standalone system or integrate with other building management systems.
For more information about CPI’s new RIM-WireFree Environmental Manager and to download the data sheet, click here.
4/17/2015 8:33:18 AM
Well-managed and maintained networking cables and cords are critical to successful data center or computer room operation.
Additionally, organized cables can be easily traced from start to finish, making moves, adds and changes (MACs) easy, which saves valuable time and money.
Here are four basic steps in building a reliable and flexible network solution:
- What type of equipment will be supported?
- Does it require two- or four-point support, threaded or square-punched mounting, or a high load support?
- What type and how much cable will be used?
- Is a feature-rich solution such as the Evolution® Cable Manager needed?
- Or is a more basic solution like Vertical Cabling Section required?
- Do you need a 1U, 2U or 3U manager?
- Do you need the extra capacity of a double-sided manager?
- Or is a more simple solution using jumper trays, wire management panels, rings or fingers sufficient?
- Additional products may be needed to manage large amounts of cable. These include cable spools, lashing bars, Saf-T-Grip Strips, brackets and more.
Properly managing and maintaining cables and cords provides the critical support, reliability and flexibility needed to sustain and grow a network.
Download the Cable Management Brochure for a complete product listing, or download the Quick Reference Guide.
4/15/2015 7:41:17 AM
Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) Z4-Series SeismicFrame® Cabinet System is engineered and tested to maintain functionality even after the most severe earthquakes. The best benefit is that it can be fully integrated into an aisle containment strategy. This means the cabinet meets two building codes requirements.
The benefits of airflow containment in data centers have been increasingly acknowledged by state and federal governments as a way to mitigate energy consumption in one of the most energy-consuming environments.
Known for its strict regulations, California has implemented its Title 24 energy efficiency standards from the California Code of Regulations. Specific requirements for new and retrofit computer rooms and data centers include the use of containment in new large, high-density density data centers.
Building a data center in California is even more challenging because it is also in a highly seismic area. Seismic areas require specific building codes and installation requirements for public buildings to ensure the safety of people and equipment. Seismic products that will be installed in these buildings must also comply with stringent guidelines.
Key features of the Z-4 Series include:
- Industry-leading seismic load rating of 1500 lbs
- Increased range of cabinet sizes to support deeper equipment and more unobstructed interior space along the sides for thermal and cable management accessories.
- OSHPD Pre-Approved and tested by a Telecommunications Carrier Group and ISO 17025 certified Independent Testing Laboratory (ITL) to meet the latest Telcordia Technologies GR-63-CORE requirements.
See all the benefits of CPI’s Z-4 Series Seismic Cabinet System here. Learn more about CPI’s Airflow Containment strategies here.
4/12/2015 8:16:04 AM
Chatsworth Products (CPI) is motivated to delight our customers by rapidly responding to their custom needs.
CPI’s intuitive Product Configurator allows users to create standard or custom products and systems, based on their own requirements.
Save time by quickly making your selection from CPI Open Racks, Cabinet or Enclosures, Wall-Mount Systems or Power Distribution Units (PDU). Configure them based on your required:
- Cable managers
- Accessories, and more
Once built, the Configurator presents a total list price, rendered drawings and offers a selection of distributors or global resellers.
Most configurations include a bill of material, parts list, product documentation, a rendered image and line drawings in PDF and DXF formats.
If you like to include accessories in your cabinets, you can take advantage of our product configurator. To save time and money, for instance, you can order your favorite cabinet with power preinstalled and get one part number for easy ordering. You can also include cable managers and cable pathway products to your selection.
Use our Product Configurator to take advantage of CPI’s customization service.
4/8/2015 12:08:14 PM
Architects, consultants and engineers play an instrumental role in data center design and construction.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) offers an entire library of design tools, including the popular CAD Blocks used in AutoCad. Whether you need to simply brainstorm layout ideas or actually draft a new room and equipment in data centers, telecommunications rooms, closets or office spaces, these shapes are available for quick and easy set up.
Blocks help you save time, maintain consistency and reduce file size by reusing and sharing content rather than re-drawing it every time you need it. CPI CAD Shapes feature a top, front, side and isometric views, and are available at no charge (also available in PDF format).
CPI continuously adds to the library of CAD Blocks. They are grouped in zip files and organized by product so you can find exactly what you need quickly.
Find more information, here. (Access to these tools simply requires a CPI website account.)
Tech Support also offers free layout services to assist you in creating a bill of material for your project. If you have a difficult situation that requires a unique solution, Tech Support can help you find the best answer.
4/7/2015 11:04:52 AM
Chatsworth Products (CPI) is excited to introduce its latest advancement in environmental monitoring technology—RIM-WireFree Environmental Monitoring Solutions with Lattice™ technology—at the Data Center World Global Conference 2015, April 19 – 23, at the Mirage Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
With CPI’s new RIM-WireFree solutions, data center managers are able to deploy continual monitoring and reporting of environmental parameters and issues within data centers and remote sites. RIM-WireFree sensors incorporate intelligent signaling to more efficiently route data sensor-to-sensor, while actively minimizing power use to maximize battery life.
These wire-free solutions increase battery life and reduce data loss, as compared to other wireless solutions, such as mesh, Zigbee and point-to-point. Lattice is a zero-signal conflict, self-healing sensor network technology.
Ashish Moondra, CPI’s Sr. Product Manager for Power, Electronics & Software, will give an insightful presentation on the state of wireless products on the market today, on Tuesday April 21, from 9:15 – 10:15 am.
As usual, CPI will also be displaying other state-of-the-art data center solutions, such as the Build to Spec (BTS) Kit Hot Aisle Containment (HAC) Solution and eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs). This will all happen at Booth 813.
For more information on the Data Center World Global Conference 2015, click here.
4/2/2015 5:47:27 AM
Open two- and four-post racks continue to be a standard solution for mounting IT equipment in computer rooms and data centers that do not require the benefits of an enclosure. In fact, global unit shipments of IT racks and enclosures are forecast to grow 2.9 percent in 2015 accompanied by 4.4 percent revenue growth, according to a recently published report.
Open racks provide flexible structural support solutions for a wide variety of applications, industries, and business needs.
For example, CPI Two-Post Racks were the right choice for Hong Kong-based iLink, which needed to save floor space for its 20,000 square foot facility. iLink says it chose CPI Two-Post Racks because they not only met customer requirements, but they also met the company’s own requirements and the physical requirements of the facility itself.
The Los Rios Community College District, the second largest in California, on the other hand, uses CPI Four-Post Racks. “This allows us to easily install, maintain and service the equipment. This type of open architecture allows us to easily see equipment indicators – it stays cooler as well,” according to said Joe Kramer, Cable Plant Administrator at the district.
For years CPI customers have relied on Two- and Four-Post Racks to provide reliable equipment mounting solutions. Take advantage of CPI’s quality, features and wide variety of accessories by creating a unique solution using our Product Configurator or download our Comparison Guide.
4/1/2015 7:18:52 AM
Successful completion of any project involves thorough planning, communication and execution. For construction projects, a necessary part of planning involves the use of published standards that help the project team deliver structures to owners according to their requirements, timelines and budgets.
One widely used standard is MasterFormat, a standard for organizing specifications and other written information for commercial and institutional building projects in the United States and Canada. Sometimes referred to as the "Dewey Decimal System" of building construction, MasterFormat is a product of the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) and Construction Specifications Canada (CSC). It provides a master list of Divisions, and Section numbers with associated titles within each Division, to organize information about a facility’s construction requirements and associated activities.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) assists our customers with meeting MasterFormat standards by providing CPI product specifications according to MasterFormat Divisions.
CPI product specifications are organized by product. Each specification has three parts:
- Part 1 is general information listing general requirements for a class of products.
- Part 2 is the product specification, which includes a detailed specification of the core product in Section 2.1.A. and key accessory specifications in the following sub-sections (2.1.B., etc.).
- Part 3 is execution listing general installation practices for the product.
Take advantage of CPI’s MasterFormat Specifications to help keep your project on schedule and within budget.
3/30/2015 12:06:52 PM
Chatsworth Products (CPI) will be attending the 2015 BICSI Canadian Conference & Exhibition, April 26 – 29, at the Shaw
Convention Centre in Ottawa.
CPI will display its Build To Spec (BTS) Kit Hot Aisle Containment
(HAC) System. The BTS Kit features a
field-fabricated duct that is used over a contained hot aisle as part of a
closed hot air return. It is ideal for retrofit applications over a mix of
cabinets, including cabinets of varying heights, widths and depths.
Additionally, CPI will feature its
world-class open architecture solution comprised of Two-Post Racks
equipped with Evolution® Cable Management. CPI’s industry-leading Two-Post Racks support equipment
and cabling with unsurpassed strength, stability and durability, while
Evolution Cable Management is an engineered solution for managing high-density
CPI’s eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs) will also be showcased. eConnect PDUs are intelligent power
distribution products designed to withstand the high heat loads of any hot
aisle environment and are available in 180 standard configurations, including
Be sure to stop by Booth 300 to see
CPI’s quality data center solutions. For more information on the 2015 BICSI
Canadian Conference & Exhibition, click here.
If you are unable to attend the
conference, CPI invites you to contact or visit our Canadian Product Showroom and Customer Conference
3/25/2015 1:33:27 PM
Chatsworth Products (CPI) can
help you maximize your time by providing the right tools to keep your project
on track and meet your deadlines.
CPI has an extensive library of 3D
drawings for Building Information Modeling (BIM), so that architects, engineers
and other design professionals can more easily draft and design an ideal data
center or premise network installation.
As an industry leader when it
comes to interactive design tools, CPI’s BIM library includes new and updated
Revit Models from Autodesk Seek®, built to meet the most recent BICSI
Standards, Autodesk Seek RMCSG and other standards.
These new models include
schedule files to allow the architect or building owner to populate the model
with the needed information,
to the proper planning and use of the equipment in the BIM environment.
Key features include:
- Meet most recent industry standards (BICSI,
- Include product information, graphics and
- Easily changeable and configurable to meet
- Clearance area included to aid with collision
- Snap locations aid with placement of
- Products with adjustable mounting include pull
grips to change mounting size accurately.
CPI also offers one-on-one support for you to
complete your project on budget and on schedule. You will meet your lead times
with products stocked with local and global distributors.
Developed professionally and
offered to customers at no charge, CPI will continue to expand its BIM library
as new products become available.
BIM drawings are free but require a website account. Access BIM files here, or create an account now.
Take a look at this insightful
video on CPI’s exclusive BIM drawings.
3/23/2015 6:28:27 AM
Data center traffic is expected to grow three-fold within three years. To support this demand, data center managers are turning to a variety of actions to improve and respond to the new reality with success.
According to a survey by AFCOM Data Center Institute, a large percentage of data center managers are looking to implement DCIM solutions to provide greater insight, stability and security.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) provides a variety of efficient solutions that will allow you to monitor many aspects of data center operations without the cost and complexity of full DCIM implementation.
As you can see in this AFCOM infograph, 79% of data center managers expect to implement solutions for monitoring power and energy within the next three years.
One way to address this is with CPI's eConnect® Power Distribution Units which allows you to monitor and control power at the rack or device level. eConnect features a one of the highest inlet temperature ratings in the market at 65 C.
- Rated for use in hot aisle environments.
- Allows IP consolidation of up to 20 PDUs, reducing networked cost.
- Optional temp/humidity monitoring allows one network connection to monitor power, temperature and humidity, and control power at the rack and device level.
- Some models provide a local display with an interactive screen that displays as well as remote monitoring and outlet control through a network connection using a web browser.
- Can also be used with third-party DCIM.
Additionally, CPI's Power Management Tool
, can be used with eConnect PDUs to aggregate power and temperature measurements from the PDU or servers at the rack or device level.
- Allows users to associate devices with racks, and quickly determine remaining capacity and rack-space.
- Accesses information through a simple, intuitive web-based interface.
- Equipment hierarchy mapping from data center level to rack-mount space.
- Shows the physical location of rack-mount equipment in a rack elevation.
As a third alternative, CPI also provides the Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) solution, a series of stand-alone environmental monitoring devices (middleware) that also provide a single interface for environmental monitoring, at lower cost than typical and complex DCIM.
- Supports a wider range of sensors: temperature, humidity, water, pressure and airflow.
- Can also receive readings via BACnet or Modbus from facilities equipment.
- Can be used with a third-party DCIM.
- A wireless version is also available that supports temperature and humidity monitoring.
If you are seeking to move forward with an infrastructure management implementation without the stress of a complex DCIM tool, take advantage of these three solutions by CPI. For additional information about these products or to see how they may fit in your data center plans, please contact one of our Sales Managers or Field Applications Engineers.
3/18/2015 4:21:47 PM
Viewed as one of the industry’s top recognitions for IT efficiency, the Uptime Institute grants Brill Awards to those projects, ideas and products that significantly improve energy productivity and resource use in data centers. The Brill Awards recognize IT efficiency in five categories, across four global regions.
This year, there were 15 winners, each of them proving their innovation in IT and data center efficiency.
Judging panels of industry experts from around the world examined projects that demonstrated systems efficiency through innovation, best practices, design and even individual products.
As a pioneer in Airflow Containment innovation, Chatsworth Products (CPI) is proud to see so many industry peers putting so much effort on a green and sustainable future of IT.
CPI prides itself in being a proactive agent in accomplishments like these.
From our Passive Cooling Solutions, to our state-of-the art Containment strategies, to power and monitoring products, we can not only help you achieve efficiency in your data center, but also win industry accolades like the Brill Awards.
Find the details about this year's winning projects here. For more information on CPI's solutions for an energy-efficient data center, go here.
3/17/2015 12:31:04 PM
Chatsworth Products (CPI) can help you maximize your time by providing the right tools to keep your project on track and meet your deadlines.
With more than 2,500 downloads a month, it’s no wonder architects, engineers and other design professionals rely on CPI’s top-quality tools to draft and design an ideal data center or premise network installation.
As an industry leader when it comes to interactive and informational design tools, CPI’s library includes new and updated:
- BIM Drawings: Autodesk® Revit® users can utilize these free 3D drawings for Building Information Modeling (BIM) to explore a project’s key physical building characteristics before construction.
- CAD Blocks: for customers using AutoCAD for design layouts, CPI has created CAD Shapes of popular CPI products. CPI CAD Shapes feature a top, front, side and isometric views, and are available at no charge.
- Microsoft® Visio: CPI has teamed up with Altima Technologies to create shapes of popular CPI products. Create equipment layouts and network diagrams compatible with Visio versions 5/2000/2002/2003/2007 available free of charge.
- MasterFormat's Division 27: specifically addresses communications construction, providing specifications and instructions for areas such as data, voice, audio, video, cabling, enclosures, grounding and bonding.
- OSHPD Pre-Approved Products: reduce the OSHPD approval cycle when planning installations in seismically active regions. CPI has obtained the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) Pre-Approval of Manufacturer's Certification (OPM and OPA) for several products.
- Product Configurator: create custom products and solutions according to your unique specification using CPI’s user-friendly configurator. It provides a total list price, rendered drawings and offers a selection of distributors or global resellers once the solution is created.
- CPI Cable Fill Table: lists recommended and maximum cable fill values for all of CPI’s cable management and cable pathway products. You can change cable diameters and fill ratios to estimate cable fill for your design.
Ensure your project’s necessary design shapes are being used to maximize efficiency. CPI offers dedicated consultation (including preliminary site visits), state-of-the-art computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis to simulate cooling trends, and a wide variety of free, online Design Tools and Downloads, including CAD Blocks, Visio Shapes and 3D BIM Drawings to make your design selection process as informed as possible.
Find out more here.
3/12/2015 8:42:38 AM
The likelihood that California will experience a magnitude 8 or larger earthquake in the next 30 years has increased from about 4.7% in 2008 to about 7.0% according to a recently published California earthquake forecast by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and partners.
The Third Uniform California Earthquake Rupture Forecast, or UCERF3, confirms many previous findings and sheds new light on how the future earthquakes will likely be distributed across the state and estimates how big those earthquakes might be.
“We know that tectonic forces are continually tightening the springs of the San Andreas fault system, making big quakes inevitable,” said Tom Jordan, Director of the Southern California Earthquake Center and a co-author of the study. “The UCERF3 model provides our leaders and the public with improved information about what to expect, so that we can better prepare.”
Chatsworth Products (CPI) can help you ensure your equipment is secured and protected during a high seismic stress.
A variety of products and services are available, including:
The Z4-Series SeismicFrame® Cabinet
- The Z4-Series delivers a market-leading load rating of 1500 lbs, an increased range of cabinet sizes to support deeper equipment and more unobstructed interior space along the sides for thermal and cable management accessories.
- It is also OSHPD Pre-Approved and tested by a Telecommunications Carrier Group and ISO 17025 certified Independent Testing Laboratory (ITL) to meet the latest Telcordia Technologies GR-63-CORE requirements.
- A variety of seismic accessories are available to complement your solution, including floor anchorage, transport casters, cable managers, etc.
Seismic Frame® Two-Post Rack
- The welded, steel Seismic Frame Two-Post Rack resists the swaying motion caused by earthquakes to reduce the amount of vibration transferred through the rack to equipment, making it is less likely to be damaged during a seismic event, which means faster network recovery.
- 1000 lbs Seismic NEBS Zone 4 Load Rating
- A variety of CPI seismic accessories are available to complement your solution
CPI leads the industry in providing complimentary design tools and services to help you plan your data center project successfully. Choose among:
- CPI's Product Configurator allows you to configure a personalized Seismic Cabinet, including accessories, or a Seismic Rack according to your specific needs.
- CAD Blocks, BIM Models and Visio Shapes are also available to reduce planning time.
- MasterFormat Specifications will further simply your project.
For more details on CPI's Seismic Solutions, go here. To get access to our industry-leading support and downloads, go here.
3/9/2015 12:27:58 PM
A customer recently asked us: “What cabinet would you recommend for the Cisco 7718 switch?"
Sam Rodriguez, Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) product manager of Cabinet and Thermal Management Systems answers: “There are many Cisco models in use today, including legacy and current models with varying airflow and clearance requirements. CPI’s N-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Network Cabinet was engineered to be the architecture to address these variations with minimal impact.”
“It is a universal solution that does not require you to know which switch will be used in order to specify side airflow, and it can support multiple switches or different switches stacked in the same cabinet,” he adds.
The N-Series TeraFrame has a unique frame design with dual front-to-rear supports, creating a central space for rack-mount equipment with extra spaces along both sides of equipment for managing large quantities of cables that are typical in network cabinets.
Other main features include:
- Complete separation of hot and cold air within the cabinet supports optimal data center aisle containment strategy
- Highly flexible side intake duct can be adjusted to accommodate a range of switch sizes and manufacturers on-site
- Allows for different size devices to be deployed simultaneously in the same cabinet without additional accessory kits
- Pre-configurations for front-to-rear, front-to-top, side-to-rear or side-to-top airflow available
- Vertical Exhaust Duct option available
- Dual slides provide maximum flexibility for mounting and positioning vertical cable management accessories
To learn more about all other features of this ultimate network cabinet, go here.