Chatsworth Products (CPI) conducts a variety of in-person training courses that are recognized for BICSI Continuing Education Credits (CECs) to help BICSI credential holders in the data center industry expand their knowledge base, and keep their credentials up to date. Courses take place year-round in various locations throughout the world.
CPI's expert training services are mobile, meaning we can bring the training straight to you for personalized, educational sessions on-site. Shown in the picture is a recent on-site training performed in Chicago.
These courses are presented by CPI’s highly-trained and experienced professionals. Many of our employees hold various industry certifications and participate on advisory boards and technical committees. In order to receive CECs, attendees must take classes in person.
BICSI-approved courses include:
- Benefits for Data Center Advanced Airflow Management – 1 credit
- Implications of ASHRAE Guidelines on Data Center Design – 2 credits
- Operational Benefits of Data Center Airflow Containment – 1 credit
- Optimum Data Center Temperature – 3 credits
- The Foundation: Cabinet and Containment Airflow Management – 1 credit
- Updated Economics of Airflow Management (Advanced) – 2 credits
- Ramifications of ASHRAE Guidelines on Data Center Design – 1 credit
CPI boasts state-of-the-art training facilities at its offices around the world. Our Research, Development & Training (RD&T) center in Georgetown, Texas, offers a fully equipped training center for effectively training CPI employees, partners and customers. Up to 125 guests can enjoy a complete audio visual experience.
In Mexico City, we provide trainings at our Centro de Diseno y Alta Tecnologia (CDAT), where you can get hands-on interaction with our latest products. In-person trainings are also conducted at our Canada, U.K. and Shanghai offices.
For full course descriptions, visit the CPI Training Page. For more information about CPI's training services and calendar, or to schedule training in your area, simply contact your local CPI Sales Manager or Pam Bunn, CPI’s Training Manager.