The CPI Mobile App Suite has been updated to include a variety of recently released products and features. It is now available through the Apple App Store (Version 2.5) and Google Play Store (Version 2.4).
Each of the five individual applications within the suite have been updated. Updates include:
- Cabinet, Containment & Enclosure – Now includes EF-Series EuroFrame™ Cabinet System (available in Europe only).
- eConnect PDUs – Vertical configurations are now available with Click Secure Locking Outlets, which help prevent accidental disconnections.
- Wall-Mount Cabinets – Now includes the Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet, an enclosed cabinet that provides added security outside of the data room.
- Cable Runway & Wire Mesh Tray – Now includes the highly flexible Adjustable Cable Runway, Tool-less Cross Member Radius Drop, Tool-less Stringer Radius Drop and Tool-less Pathway Dividers.
- Cable Fill – Now includes product images (Pro tip: To see the product image, simply click on the i icon at the right of the screen of the selected product).
If you need to access any product documentation or installation instructions, you can quickly go to the CPI Online Catalog from the main frame of the CPI Mobile App Suite. There, you’ll have access to all necessary documentation and other free tools that can save you valuable time.
Click here to download the CPI Mobile App Suite for Apple devices, or here to download it for Android devices. For more information on our design tools for mobile devices, visit our website.