The LP-11U Series unit operates in a double conversion mode with true online VFI (voltage and frequency independent) operation, yielding maximum levels of power protection even under the toughest conditions.
To achieve redundancy or to increase power capacity, GE’s unique Redundant Parallel Architecture™ (RPA™) technology enables the LP-11U Series to parallel up to four (4) units in a flexible and cost-effective manner. In the RPA™ system, every UPS is controlled in a true peer-to-peer configuration, with redundancy in all critical elements and functions. This advanced technology provides the highest possible system reliability for mission critical applications, eliminating any single points of failure commonly found in other types of UPS systems.
- High input power factor (.99) and low input distortion (<10%) prevents disturbances to other electrical equipment, eliminating the need for costly filters or oversized feeders
- Compact footprint, easily transportable, robustly designed system with low audible noise
- Fully isolated output, provides additional critical power protection
- Utilizes high-frequency PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital control technique, resulting in extremely low output distortion and fast transient response, eliminating the need to oversize the UPS
- ECO-mode enables automatic energy savings under stable power conditions
- Superior Battery Management (SBM) enhances battery life and reduces cost of operation
- Very wide AC-input voltage and frequency capability minimizes the need to switch to batteries, resulting in increased battery life
- High Crest Factor (5:1) capability ideal for computer loads
- Integrated internal manual maintenance bypass reduces the need for external equipment
- Robustly designed to handle short-circuit, high overload and overheating conditions, reducing maintenance and service costs
- Fully compliant with North American standards for VFI (UL, cUL 1778) operation, providing full power protection for demanding, critical applications