CPI offers three options that provides a built-in flexibility that adapts to challenges like limited ceiling height, uneven cabinet heights, and complicated overhead pathways. This configurability results in an extremely energy efficient solution that’s suitable for Greenfield applications, as well as extending the life of an existing facility.
Implementing an aisle containment solutions allows you to increase heat and power densities by as much as 4x their original level and increase cooling efficiency by nearly 3x.
- Eliminates hot spots
- Supports 4x higher heat and power densities (6 kW to 30+ kW)
- Effectively utilizes 100% of supplied air and reduces chilled air waste
- Improves CRAC unit efficiency because of the higher supply-to-return temperature differences (Delta T's)
- Allows increased room temperature and higher set-points on cooling equipment for more free cooling hours using low-cost economizers
- Provides flexibility for supply air delivery through the ceiling, wall or floor