CPI’s third generation F-Series TeraFrame features an enhanced frame design, new sizes and panels, easier equipment rail adjustment, and smarter airflow management.
- UL Listed 2416 - meets new UL requirements for equipment cabinets
- New 6-slide frame style increases equipment load bearing capacity
- Now available in a standard 52U height to maximize space
- Side panels are half height for easy handling
- Cable openings in the top and bottom panels are wider to accommodate large PDU power plugs
- Equipment mounting rails are now Z-shaped with a solid front surface, use no standoff brackets, adjust quickly and help block airflow
- Grommet-sealed cable openings in the rails in wider cabinets allow a front-to-rear pathway for cabling while blocking bypass airflow
- Every cabinet now includes casters and leveling feet
- Brush seals cover all of the cable openings in the top and the bottom panels
- New two-piece server top panel makes upgrading to a Vertical Exhaust Duct easy
- The Vertical Exhaust Duct now includes additional heights for shorter ceilings and includes a brush sealed cable entry port in the back for power cable entry
- Up to 3000 lb (1360 kg) static load rating
Note: Product documentation for previous generations is available in the Documentation Center.