GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet
The GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System is an industry-standard server and network equipment storage solution for data centers, computer rooms or network facilities.
CPI’s second generation GF-Series GlobalFrame features new size and finish options, enhanced panels and doors, and smarter airflow management. It is available in two specific configurations that meet most application requirements:
- Standard cabinets with perforated front and rear doors support front-to-rear airflow for hot aisle/cold aisle or aisle containment applications.
- High-density cabinets with perforated front and solid rear doors and a top-mount Vertical Exhaust Duct guide hot exhaust air away from the cabinet to support a closed return application.
- UL Listed 2416 - meets new UL requirements for equipment cabinets
- Now available in 52U height, 700 mm width and 1100 mm depth to maximize space
- Adjustable-depth Z-shaped mounting rails help block airflow around equipment
- Top panels cable openings accommodate high-amperage PDU power plugs
- Locking side panels and doors secure equipment
- Now available in Glacier White finish to reflect more light
- Maximum front-to-rear rail depths are increased to support deeper equipment.
- Top and bottom panels include snap on plastic grommets to seal cable openings
- Perforated doors are 78% open to maximize airflow
- Improved Air Dam accessory (ordered separately) creates an airflow barrier around the rails to block bypass air inside the cabinet
- Up to 3000 lb (1360 kg) static load rating
- 19” EIA rack-mount width
- Square-punched mounting rails with U markings for fast equipment installation
Note: Product documentation for previous generations is available in the Documentation Center.