Highly flexible frame and ducting provides a universal solution to meet the unique thermal and cable management requirements for network switching equipment. The internal duct can be configured to support side airflow or front to rear switch airflow patterns. Additionally, the duct is designed to simultaneously support equipment of different sizes.
The N-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Network Cabinet System is a network cabinet engineered for high-density cable and thermal management. The frame design provides maximum flexibility for mounting equipment, managing airflow, organizing cable and power accessories.
Its unique frame design allows you to mount various sizes and models of switches, whether Cisco, Juniper or other, in the same cabinet. A highly flexible side intake duct can be adjusted onsite to accommodate and manage the airflow regardless of switch style, providing complete separation of hot and cold air within
the cabinet to expand your data center containment strategy to your network
infrastructure. It is designed to be
compatible with Aisle Containment or on a per cabinet basis with a Vertical
Dual slides provide maximum flexibility for mounting and positioning vertical cable management accessories and attaching overhead cable pathway and containment structures.
The N-Series TeraFrame Network Gen 3 Cabinet product line is compatible with the Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL switch. Read the Cisco Catalyst 6807-XL Switch Hardware Installation Guide for more details.
- Frame design provides maximum flexibility for mounting equipment, thermal, cable and power management accessories
- Provides complete separation of hot and cold air within the cabinet
- A universal side airflow solution eliminates switch-specific accessories reducing planning complexity
- Order pre-configured for front-to-rear, front-to-top, side-to-rear or side-to-top airflow
- Vertical Exhaust Duct option provides side-to-top airflow
- Includes large cable entry ports on the top panel, T-shaped cable guides on the front mounting rails and a front-to-rear cable manager to organize cables; vertical cable managers are available as accessories
- Easy access to cables and equipment with removable doors, top panel and side panels
- Includes T-shaped cable guides with openings that align with each U on the rack to divide and organize cable
- Includes leveling feet and transport casters
- Includes two pairs of 19" EIA equipment mounting rails
- #12-24 tapped or square-punched mounting rails with U markings for fast equipment installation
- 2500 lb (1134 kg) static load rating on leveling feet
- UL Listed 2416