Availability: Asia Pacific
CPI’s GlobalTrac Wire Mesh Cable Tray is an excellent solution for indoor cable pathway applications to
create point-to-point pathways for network cabling in data centers, network equipment rooms and office spaces.
GlobalTrac Wire Mesh Cable Trays can be cut and formed into smooth turns, and it transitions easily, adapting to most locations
to avoid existing pathway obstacles. The tray provides excellent load bearing capability and protection for cables.
- Manufactured from 5 mm diameter steel wire that is welded into a 2” x 4” (50 mm x 100 mm) rectangular pattern
- Available in a choice of three heights and 12 widths to match cable fill requirements
- Standard 10’L (3 m) sections can be cut and formed into smooth horizontal or vertical transitions
- Open top design makes cable moves, adds and changes easier
- Available in zinc plated or painted black finish
- Wide range of
splices, clamps and brackets available