The Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM-750) System from Chatsworth Products (CPI) is easy to setup and use, providing web access to a dashboard for monitoring real-time conditions and email notification when conditions exceed user defined thresholds. Use RIM-750 to provide critical early warning when site conditions change.
RIM-750 is a compact appliance that has four inputs for temperature and temperature/humidity sensors, eight digital inputs for dry contact sensors, and a single input for leak detection. Use the digital inputs to monitor magnetic door sensors, motion sensors, a smoke detector, or summary alarms from other equipment.
The product's dashboard displays all sensor conditions in a single view. You can select alarm conditions and how to respond to an alarm with a sound, light, email and/or by enabling the relay. For notifications, you can designate a single email address for alarms, which are sent through your SMTP server, or forward alarms as SNMPv2 traps or Modbus/TCP to other facility management systems.
- Simple installation and setup
- Web-accessible with a clean, easy to use, mobile friendly web interface that displays sensor readings and trends
- Monitors eight digital inputs and four temperature or temperature/humidity sensors, plus one zone of leak detection with up to 200 feet (60 meters) of Sensor Rope
- USB power inlet allows you to power RIM-750 with the included wall adapter or a USB port on a server or other device, such as the eConnect® PDU
- Multiple alarm notification configurations including audible and visible indicators, email messaging and/or relay activation
- Relay output allows for simple control of an external device upon alarm condition
- Modbus or SNMP output enables simple integration with other facility management systems (BMS)
- Integrated logging and trending, including CSV downloadable trending data