CPI's RMR Fixed Wall-Mount Enclosure provides exceptional protection for network, communication, automation and control equipment that needs to be placed overhead in nonhazardous indoor locations.
The RMR Fixed Wall-Mount Enclosure is fully welded and features robotically applied, formed-in-place foam gaskets and sealed cable entry points. These features effectively maintain the enclosure’s NEMA 12 and IP 55 protection ratings, which certify the equipment is protected from the intrusion of solid foreign objects such as dirt, dust, lint and fibers, as well as noncorrosive liquid such from dripping and light spray or splashing.
The RMR Fixed Wall-Mount Enclosure features a solid or windowed front door equipped with a CH751 key-latch for security purposes. The robust design of the RMR Fixed Wall-Mount Enclosure also protects personnel from hazardous moving parts and electrical equipment within the enclosure.
All RMR enclosures feature configurations that include 19” EIA (482.6 mm) equipment mounting rails or mounting panels. These options ensure compatibility with a number of electronic installations that extend beyond communications and network devices to include automation and control equipment. Attachment points are punched around the interior perimeter of the frame, providing top-to-bottom, front-to-back and side-to-side mounting locations for accessories.
- Provides equipment with NEMA Type 12 and IP 55 rated protection against ingress of solid foreign objects and dripping noncorrosive liquids, using advanced formed-in-place foam gasket technology at each opening and cable entry point
- Offers airflow and cooling options specially certified for industrial applications to maintain equipment
cooling requirements outside of normal IT settings and equipment rooms
- Features attachment points along the front, rear, top, bottom and sides provide quick and secure mounting
of plates, rails and accessories at any point along the frame
- Supports high-density cable bundles by providing cable management options that route cables from front to rear without invading excessive rack-mount unit (U) space
- Allows a complete enclosure solution to be configured under a single part number, including the exact size frame, mounting system, door, gland plates and ventilation that you require