CPI's RMR Modular Enclosure provides exceptional material ingress protection for network, communication, automation and control equipment in nonhazardous indoor locations. The RMR Modular Enclosure features a roll-formed, welded steel frame and mild steel panels with robotically applied formed-in-place foam gaskets.
These features effectively maintain the enclosure’s NEMA Type 12 and IP 55 protection ratings, which verify that equipment within the enclosure is protected from the intrusion of solid foreign objects such as dirt, dust, lint and fibers, as well as mild, noncorrosive liquid ingress from light dripping and splashing. In addition, the robust design of the RMR Modular Enclosure serves to protect personnel from hazardous moving parts and electrical equipment within the enclosure.
The enclosure features a welded, roll-formed frame that is punched with attachment points to support an array of panel and equipment installations. The versatile design allows for the enclosure to be configured for panel mounted equipment, 19” EIA (482.6 mm) rail equipment or a combination of both to support network, or automation and control equipment within the enclosure. Additional options are available upon request.
- Provides equipment with NEMA Type 12 and IP 55 rated protection against ingress of solid foreign objects and dripping noncorrosive liquids, using advanced formed-in-place foam gasket technology at each panel and cable entry point
- Supports airflow and cooling options specially certified for industrial applications to maintain equipment cooling requirements outside of normal IT settings and equipment rooms
- Features unique drop-in frame attachment hardware, allowing quick and secure mounting of plates, rails and accessories at any point along the frame
- Allows a complete enclosure solution to be configured under a single part number, including the exact size frame, mounting system, doors, panel work and ventilation that you require
- Offers short lead times for modified enclosures– change size or color, and add openings for connections, controls and HMI