Video: Watch the Innovative Design Features of CPI’s Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet
April 11, 2016
Chatsworth Products (CPI) designed the Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet with unique features that make installation simple and easy.
As you will see in the video below, this storage and security solution for network equipment at smaller or remote worksites provides a variety of options, sizes and upgrades to help you meet your requirements.
Here are the main features highlighted in the video:
- Constructed from a series of panels that mount together through a unique hook-and-slot system, the Wall-Mount Cabinet is quick and easy to assemble.
- Adjustable depth 19”EIA square-punched mounting rails can be located anywhere from front to back. An additional back rail on the back panel allows for support of four-post mounted devices.
- Traditional d-ring cable managers are included and can be installed inside or outside the U space.
- Lashing bracket is useful for routing cables through either the back or through the glam plate at the top
- Fan kit option allows for improved airflow.
- Two-point bonded construction facilitates grounding.
- Pre-provisioned holes accept CPI’s Electronic Lock Kit System, allowing quick and secure access to anyone who has the code.
Watch the full video now.