Online Demos Now Available for CPI Remote Infrastructure Management Products
August 10, 2016
Selecting the right environmental monitoring software requires research. Chatsworth Products (CPI) has made the process easier by adding online software demos for its Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) System.
RIM provides real-time monitoring of critical conditions, allowing data center managers to resolve environmental problems in equipment rooms and data centers before they cause downtime.
CPI’s RIM System monitors, records and analyzes environmental, security and safety conditions of equipment in a single server cabinet or row of cabinets, providing data center managers flexibility and ease-of-mind.
The RIM System’s flexible, expandable design offers a variety of sensor inputs, including temperature, humidity and water leak detection, with the capability to be remotely monitored and integrated with a Building Management System (BMS).
Two different configurations are available:
- Suitable for a single cabinet or small equipment room
- Web-accessible with an easy-to-use mobile-friendly web interface that displays sensor readings and trends
- Monitors eight digital inputs and four temperature or temperature/humidity sensors and one zone of leak detection with up to 200 feet of Sensor Rope
- Multiple alarm notification configurations including audible and visible indicators, email messaging and/or relay activation
Visit the RIM-750 product page to access the online demo.
- Monitors a row of high-density cabinets or small computer room
- Configurable with expansion cards for a large number of sensor inputs
- Provides one integrated view of all facility equipment and sends SNMP traps, email or SMS alarm notifications according to user-set thresholds
- Stores data internally, so there is no need for additional equipment or software to store or access data
Visit the RIM-1000 product page to access the online demo.