What’s New: Power IQ® for eConnect® Software, Version 6.0 Release
August 31, 2017
Customers who currently use Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) Power IQ® (PIQ) for eConnect® software can now download Version 6.0. Version 6.0 includes dashboard updates that offer a more elegant, modern design, and use the same HTML5 charting library as dcTrack. These new charts enable users to interact with data in ways that unlock deeper insights.
Additional features of Version 6.0 include:
• Responsive device for use on all types of mobile devices
• RFID electronic card reader access control
• Email notifications via JSON over HTTP/HTTPS
• Server performance monitoring via the MIB-II Agent
• Granular role-based permissions for dashboards, analytics, and event notifications
• iPDU/Power IQ time mismatch event notification
• Resolution of customer-reported items and other issues
See the release notes for more details.
PIQ works with CPI’s eConnect PDUs and Electronic Access Control (EAC) to provide robust yet simplified monitoring capability. PIQ optimizes power efficiencies and metrics such as Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE), bill for energy, power capacity and cabinet access for audit trail. This creates a smarter data center environment that has the ability to deliver substantial cost savings while improving the delivery of critical business applications.
CPI invites you to test drive the full-featured power monitoring software, PIQ for eConnect, or download a full trial version.
Download the release today and see these improvements for yourself. To download, you will need to have a valid maintenance contract and user login.