What are the Benefits of Good Cable Management? Find out by Attending a BICSI-Approved Free Webinar
August 17, 2017
Your cabling practices, good or bad, not only affect your network, but more importantly—affect your customers. That’s why it’s important you are equipped with the right information about cable management.
Stay up to date with the latest information by attending Chatsworth Products and WESCO on September 1 at 10:00 AM CDT for a free, live webcast titled, “Everything in Its Place: Cable Management Best Practices.”
Presented by CPI expert, Tom Cabral, this webinar will uncover answers to questions like:
- Why use cable management?
- How does improper cable management effect adds and moves?
- What standards should cable management meet?
- What do you consider when purchasing a cable management solution?
Cabral will discuss the benefits of cable management, cable management practices and standards, and what should be considered when developing a cable management strategy.
By attending this webinar, you’ll walk away with a BICSI credit AND increase your learning around:
- Different types of cable management
- Product selection considerations
- Tools that can help you select the most appropriate products
- Adverse consequences of poor cable management
Cabral has worked in the telecom industry for 18 years and has been employed with CPI for 13 years, currently serving as a Product Application Specialist. Tom provides technical advice and design specifications on complex product applications and acts as a technical liaison with a high level of knowledge on product operation and performance. He is RCDD certified.