New Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet Protects, Secures IT Equipment at Smaller Worksites
December 21, 2015
Chatsworth Products (CPI) recently released the new Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet, designed to protect and secure network and telecommunications equipment at remote or smaller locations.
Big data centers and colocation facilities are generally well protected, but there are many instances where remotely installed equipment at smaller locations may pose vulnerability, according to Sam Rodriguez, CPI Sr. Product Manager of Cabinet & Thermal Solutions.
“Since these sites only contain a few small devices and no onsite installation crew, our innovative design allows a single person to quickly and safely install a series of small lightweight panels instead of a large bulky cabinet,” he adds.
Featuring a compact, strong design and easy assembly, the Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet supports the temperature thresholds of equipment by optimizing airflow through a basic, punched ventilation system.
Key features include:
- Unique slot-and-hook system offers swift assembly in less than 15 minutes
- Six partially assembled panels ship in a “flatpack” carton for easy maneuvering around jobsites
- Vents on top and bottom provide airflow. Optional accessories fan kits or perforated door options are available for improved airflow
- Hinged door is equipped with standard keyed lock, with an option upgrade to Electronic Locking System 1000
- Pair of 19” EIA mounting rails are adjustable in depth
- Available in a variety of sizes, styles and upgrades
Combine CPI’s Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet with thermal and cable management accessories to create a solution that fits your requirements.
For more information, visit the product page.