Industrial Enclosure Selection Guide for IT Professionals Now Available
December 19, 2017
As a result of the fourth industrial revolution, or Industry 4.0, the networking of plant equipment is expected to soar over the next five years, according to Frost & Sullivan. As a result, many IT Systems Administrators, within particular business segments, will be responsible for extending the network to support IoT and business systems. This may require placing equipment in nontraditional spaces or harsh environments, such as warehouses, manufacturing floors and outdoor locations.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) has authored a new white paper titled, “Extending the Network Into Nontraditional Spaces: An Enclosure Selection Guide for IT Systems Administrators.” This white paper offers readers insight into top IoT use cases and provides guidance on how to successfully select enclosures that will properly support and protect equipment.
The white paper explains:
- Protection ratings (NEMA and IP) and what they mean
- Industrial enclosure configurations
- Three enclosures that fit most applications
- The most important accessories and features to consider
- The best cooling methods for electronics
- Remote power management and environmental monitoring
Click here to download the complimentary white paper today.