Events Around the Globe: Look for CPI’s Latest Solutions for Today’s Data Center
February 11, 2014
Chatsworth Products (CPI) will participate in several international events in the next few months. As a trusted provider of products and services that optimize, store and secure technology equipment, CPI’s global presence in key industry events is one of our top priorities.
From effective containment solutions, such as our highly flexible Build To Spec (BTS) Kit Hot Aisle Containment (HAC) Solution or the newly designed N-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Network Cabinet, to the new high-density eConnect® power distribution units (PDUs), we strive toward excellence by showcasing the latest solutions for the modern data center.
Here’s a list of a few key international events where you can find more information about CPI’s products and services:
- Technology Convergence Conference, Santa Clara, Calif. - Feb. 18
- Data Centre World, London – Feb. 26 – 27
- DataCenter Dynamics Converged, New York City - March 11
- BICSI Canadian Conference & Exhibition, Vancouver, BC - April 27 - May 1
- Data Center World - Global Conference, Las Vegas - April 30 - May 1
- 2014 BICSI CALA District Andino Conference & Exhibition, Bogota, Colombia – May 14-15
- Anixter Showcase - Dorval, Quebec - May 29
- BICSI Regional Meeting, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia