BICSI Releases New Edition of its Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual
January 08, 2014
BICSI has released a new edition of the Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual (TDMM), an industry reference manual for information transport systems, telecommunications and information communication technology (ICT) infrastructure design.
The manual provides critical design information and best practices for today and tomorrow’s networks, including Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Passive Optical Networks (PON) for within buildings and IP infrastructure for AV Systems. There’s also a new chapter on business development.
The TDMM is the basis of course and examination material for BICSI’s flagship credential, the Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD).
“Those awarded with the RCDD designation have demonstrated their knowledge in the design, implementation and integration of information technology systems and related infrastructure,” BICSI states on its website.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) has a select group of staff members who own this credential. Our active approach to industry affiliations with leading governing organizations ensures that our contractors, clients and customers get the highest level of reliability and support.
RCDD Certified CPI Employees:
- Bill Krietzman, Design Engineer
- Dennis VanLith, Director of Global Product Management
- Rohit Bhargava, Technical Support Manager, Middle East
- Fernando Reyna, Field Applications Engineer
- Ian Cathcart, Channel Manager, EMEA
- John Thompson, Field Applications Engineer
- Robb Jones, Regional Sales Manager
- Sam Rodriguez, Product Manager, Cabinet & Thermal Solutions
- Tom Bradley, Senior Product Information Specialist
- Tom Cabral, Field Applications Engineer
- Randy Turley, Regional Sales Manager
- Richard Elms, Regional Sales Manager
“As with its predecessors, the 13th edition TDMM emphasizes recommendations for best practices drawn from experts around the world,” said BICSI President Jerry L. Bowman. “This updated edition once again provides deep reference information on the standards and codes that impact our readership. Whether the reader is a newcomer or seasoned veteran to IT infrastructure design, the 13th edition TDMM is an indispensable reference that completes any reference library.”
The manual is available in print and downloadable versions. Learn more and order your copy today at www.bicsi.org/tdmm.