New Motive™ Cable Management Assembly Video Now in CPI Library
January 10, 2017
Chatsworth Products (CPI) recently released a new video on Motive™ Cable Management. The video demonstrates the step-by-step process of quickly and easily putting the cable manager together. CPI Product Manager, Duke Robertson, completes the assembly in about two minutes.
Motive Cable Manager features an innovative, extrusion-based, integral central track system, and a highly configurable set of tool-less cable management accessories that optimize use of interior space, providing more direct cable runs that are supported precisely where needed.
Features of Motive Cable Manager include:
- Frame has an extruded aluminum profile with an integral central track
- Set of unique tool-less accessories included
- Large radii are designed into many of the frame elements to protect and support cables as they enter and exit the manager
- Touch points are highlighted in blue for easy identification and quick adjustment
- Dual-hinged door opens to the right or left and offers push-to close convenience
- Hook feature on inside of front door provides a dedicated, secure location to hang a test meter
- Available in a wide variety of heights, widths and configurations
- Ships partially-assembled; minimal assembly required
Whether in a small telecommunications room closet or in a large scale enterprise data center, Motive's superior form and functions provide quick and easy moves, adds and changes through the intuitive design and tool-less adjustability.
To watch the Motive Cable Management assembly video and explore the rest of CPI’s video library, click here.