Visit Chatsworth Products at ChannelCon 2017 in Austin
July 11, 2017
Later this month, July 31 – August 2, the industry’s leading solution providers, vendors, distributors and IT professionals will gather at the industry’s premier event, CompTIA ChannelCon 2017 in Austin, Texas, US.
ChannelCon 2017 is a two-day event hosted by a combination of CompTIA leadership and industry experts. It offers insight into key trends, relevant business challenges and the most notable opportunities in today’s market. In addition, solution providers will be able to earn certificates and IT professionals can earn CEU credit towards certification renewals.
Visit Chatsworth Products (CPI) in booth #709 to discuss IT infrastructure and power management solutions to help meet your business goals. You will also have the opportunity to get a first-hand look at several of our most popular and effective products, including:
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDU) - eConnect PDUs provide the ultimate solution for cabinet-level power distribution. eConnect features innovative, intelligent capabilities, quality and high ambient temperature ratings, which are ideal in industrial applications.
- Two-Post Racks – Two-Post Racks have a small footprint that saves floor space and provide unrestricted airflow for maximum ventilation. Racks offer easy access to cables for moves, adds and changes. A large variety of styles, sizes and accessories are available for various configurations.
- Adjustable Cable Runway – The highly adaptable Adjustable Cable Runway features unique, movable Cross Members and creates a flexible point-to-point pathway for network cabling in data centers, entrance rooms, distribution areas (MDA, HDA), telecommunications rooms and other spaces where cabling enters or exits the pathway.
- Evolution® Cable Management – Available in vertical or horizontal configurations, this easy-to-install engineered solution manages high-density cabling applications for Cat 6a and other network cables that complement CPI’s Universal Rack.
- Motive™ Cable Management – Available in vertical or horizontal configurations, this highly intuitive and sophisticated cable manager includes a set of tool-less accessories, which provides unlimited adjustability and direct support for cable bundles, while maximizing use of interior space.
To learn more about the event or register, visit the official ChannelCon 2017 website.
Can’t attend? Schedule a visit to a showroom or contact an expert.